Why Study In Canada
You invest in your future when you study in Canada. Canadian university and college degrees are globally recognized. And the tuition fees are among the lowest in English speaking countries. Additionally, you may be able to work and stay in Canada after you graduate.
The Canadian Way Of Life
As Canada is such an immense country around the world, it is very varied in its climate, landscape, people, and way of life. However, the Canadian people do share important values such as a belief in equality, diversity, pride, and respect for all individuals. The international students who are considering applying and studying in Canada will want to familiarize with the customs and culture they can expect to experience in Canada.
Quality Education In Canada
When you choose to study in Canada as an international student, you are making the right decision for the future. After all, a Canadian education is an investment in you or your children. Canada is known around the world for our high academic standards, from elementary through high school, colleges and universities, and more.
Our rigorous quality assurance at every level of the education system ensures that you’ll earn a world-class education. Find out the benefits of studying in Canada as an international student.
Work While You Study In Canada
Do you want to work while you study in Canada? Do you have a spouse or partner who would like to work during your time here? Both can work while studying in Canada. Working in Canada can help you develop business contacts and gain work experience for the future. It can even help you immigrate to Canada after you graduate.
There are a lot of ways to work in Canada while you study:
- On-campus work
- Off-campus work
- Co-op placements
Financial Aid In Canada
To obtain a Canadian study permit, you must be able to show proof of financial resources. It is very likely that you will need some financial help to be able to do this. This page provides a list of the financial requirements for your Canadian study permit, as well as a list of your financial aid options.
- Student Visa Application cover sheet
- Application form 157A with 3 recent, passport-size color photographs of each applicant stapled to the top right-hand corner of the form.
- One-page statement of purpose (if applicable).
- Evidence of the IELTS score (if applicable)
- Photocopies of the students educational certificates & marksheets (with highest level of education first), passport, and photocopies of any other originals that have been submitted with the application
- Student Visa Financial Guarantee forms followed by each guarantors documents as follows:
- Original bank statement.
- Photocopies of relevant financial statements.
- Photocopies of guarantor’s source of income documents.