Touristic Visa For China
The tourism in China needs a visa and is typically an individual section visa with a stay length of 30 days. US residents might be qualified for a 10 year multiple entry visa.
The tourism visa needs your passport to be legitimate for 6 months and it should have no less than 2 blank pages. An invitation letter from China company, hotel booking or an individual/round trip ticket are important.
What Are The Requirments For China Tourist Visa?
British qualifications are valued by academics employers worldwide additionally globally recognized as well. The UK is well respected for its high standards of teaching and renowned for exceptional research.
There is a list of documents you need to gather to apply for the China Paper Visa; they are the following:
- Scanned copies of all educational Marksheets and Certificates.
- The application form with a recently taken color passport photo.
- Your passport with at least 1 year of validity and 2 blank pages for the visa.
- Your flight itinerary and the hotel reservation information.
- Proof of legal residence. China Visa for Citizens of Pakistan - All these documents must be printed and in perfect condition.