The republic of Kenya is know for its safari trips.Kenya is seemed as the cradle of humanity, one of the best place to find out wildlife ,it has a humble effect on those who travel there and it is melting pot of Indian,African and Arab civilizations. Kenya is surrounded with woods, making it one of the world`s greenest countries.Kenya provides some finest sceneries in east Africa.
Kenya is renowned for its safari adventures. A melting pot of Indian, African, and Arab cultures, Kenya is thought to be the birthplace of humanity. It is also one of the finest places to locate animals. Kenya is one of the greenest nations in the world because of the forests that surround it. East Africa's best scenery may be seen in Kenya.
Types of Kenya tourist Visa
- Single-entry visa for kenya
- Utilized by business men and tourists, and issued to one or more people.
- Transit visa for kenya
- Issued for three days to individuals travelling via kenya to another country whose nationalities require a visa.
- Diplomatic visa for kenya.
- Issued to people who are on duty and have a diplomatic passport.
What Are The Documents To Enter Kenya?
- Passport scan copy.
- 1 picture with white background.
- CNIC copy.
- 3 - 4 business days.