Why Study in Europe?
It's no secret that Europe has an excellent reputation for offering high-quality education at an affordable price. Every year, millions of students choose to study in Europe because there are a variety of courses and universities to choose from and many opportunities to benefit from rich and meaningful services. See below to learn more about three European countries and the benefits of studying there.
Cyprus is a beautiful island country known for its beautiful beaches. Not only is it a great tourist destination, but its safe and friendly environment makes it a great candidate for students considering an international education. Living, food and transportation costs are also cheaper in Cyprus than in other European countries. The student visa process is also much easier with no built-in IELTS requirements.
Student Visa Requirements
Copies of the relevant pages of the International Passport (Data and Orientation pages) with a validity of at least 6 months in the visa application form duly completed in the passport Two passport-sized photographs of acceptance/acceptance letter from the university. Receipts for payment of school tuition from the university. A confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment. Proof of basic education, copies of Graduation Diploma and Certificates (W.A.S. University Graduation Certificate signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter (for Master students) A letter of guarantee signed by the sponsor and the student stating that the sponsor will cover all of the student's expenses, and the student will never solicit financial aid or a notarized public scholarship from anyone or an institution (including the university) An original "personal" bank statement within the last three months from sponsor with original approval/reference letter from bank branch manager Parental consent letter if minor Age 18 or older (Stamped by notary or court) Flight reservation Sponsor ID, copy of national ID, international passport or driver's license, va card cure for yellow fever and typhoid diseases
Students who dream of studying abroad in Europe tend to focus on popular destinations like the UK, Ireland, France, and Turkey. Sure, these are all great options, but there are plenty of other European countries that have a lot to offer international students. One such country is Lithuania, a beautiful country located on the Baltic Sea coast. Lithuania has a rich culture, low cost of living, and good education, making it an ideal study abroad destination. Lithuania is located in the heart of Europe and, due to its unique location, has enjoyed rapid economic growth and innovation in recent years.
Student Visa Requirements:
- Completed Electronic Visa Application Form, 1 recent passport photo 35×45 colorful, with white background.
- A valid travel document – passport (its period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least six months). A confirmed Air ticket reservation.
- To study in Lithuania, required valid health insurance, covering the duration of stay, and its copy. The amount of medical insurance coverage – LTL 20 000 (EUR 5792,40). Registration certificate of the scholastic institution in Lithuania.
- Means of subsistence ( 150 EUR for every month of planned stay) in the Republic of Lithuania (minimum last 3 months original bank account statements/ pay slips etc.; in case of sponsorship – Affidavit of Sponsorship from parents/relatives and their bank account statements for minimum 3 months).
Malta is a small island country in Europe that borders Italy and Tunisia. Despite its small size, it is a densely populated country rich in culture and history. English is widely spoken in Malta and therefore many universities offer study programs in English to make it easier for international students. It is one of the safest countries in Europe and has a low cost of living.
Student Visa Requirements:
- Original, plus one copy of information page of signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Malta, issued within the last ten years and with at least two blank passport pages available for a Malta student visa.
- Malta Visa Application Form Two recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
- Student Status Letter from your university faculty, and one copy.
- Two copies of computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Malta and onward flight.
- Original and one copy of proof of travel/medical insurance to cover the duration of your visit. The insurance company will provide you with a certificate to include in your application.
- Evidence of sufficient funds (minimum 48 Euros per day) to support stay in Malta, such as most recent bank statement or international credit card statement.